Wow. I have never seen Josh this sick before. He's throwing up, has a fever, and his mouth and throat hurt... There are sores on his tongue that look really painful. He won't drink any water or eat anything, and he throws up stomach acid so thick he chokes on it and can't breathe. I'm worried about him. I slept on the floor next to the couch he was sleeping on last night, just to make sure he was still breathing... (And when I say "slept" I use that term loosely.) I woke up this morning with a sore throat also, so please pray for a quick recovery around here... We really need this weekend to be a productive one, since we're moving in 11 days!
Well, it's Friday. This weekend we're going to go through our basement, pull out stuff we don't need anymore, and use it to sell in a yard sale next weekend. We need some spending money while we're home, and there's no storage space in the new house, so we definitely need to do some downsizing. They moved our move-in date to the 19th, so the movers are coming to pack us on the 18th and move us on the 19th. Then we have 2 days to clean the place, and the house will be available for rent. We've had 3 realtors bring families through our house this week, so hopefully one of them will miraculously want our house! But who knows... we'll probably end up renting it out.
Once we move in, we have 13 days to unpack everything and pack for Utah. Let's just say you won't be hearing from me in that 13 days, I'm going to be incredibly overwhelmed. I'm not much good at unpacking, and I've got a couple of days in there where I'll be busy with appointments, driving a friend to the airport, and a birthday party... So really it's more like 10 days to unpack everything... ugh.
Long story short, anyone who wants to hop over here and help us move, they're totally welcome!!!!! LOL
1 comment:
At least you have someone to packing and do all the heavy lifting. That's got to help a lot! Good luck!
Post a Comment