Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What a day!!!

Yesterday was SO insane. I went over to my friend Jade's house for a few hours, and she was babysitting her friend's 3 children. Jade has 2 children, her husband is deployed, and the girl she's babysitting for also has a deployed husband. As you can imagine, kids don't do well without their fathers' influence (especially when they're used to having him around), so they're not the easiest children to deal with. Anyway, if you would like me to do the math for you, that's 7 children, 2 adults. All 7 kids were boys, all under the age of 8.

I took this picture of the two youngest boys, Asher and JoJo (his name is Daniel Joseph but they call him JoJo) through the screen door when I went outside to have a breath of fresh air!! lol I thought it was pretty cute.

No comments: