Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WOW! It's been a long time.

Well it feels like it's been AGES since I last wrote a post... it's been a long, boring wait for the internet in my house. We're not used to just having ourselves to entertain each other, lol.

Since I last wrote, we went home to Utah on vacation... it was very busy but we had so much fun! It just about killed me to come home, but now that we're here it doesn't feel that bad. It would have been nice to stay an extra week or two, though! I've got a few pictures I'm waiting to upload from the trip and since we've been home, but in the meantime, enjoy these! :)


I thought this picture was kinda cool. Steve says his twisted feet are ugly but I like it lol.


Me and Joshy!


lol



Josh and Asher playing with Grace's dog Atilla.


Asher, Josh, and Mason playing with sidewalk chalk at the new house.


Josh cut his knee up pretty bad... and got a bad sunburn.


See?



They LOVE to go out in the trailer behind our bikes.


Steve cuts the boys' hair when it gets too long!


Asher is HUGE.


Playing with the neighbor kid


They love it here. :)

No comments: