Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Business Venture - Don't laugh.

Hey everybody, I'm starting a Partylite business!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get started, so everybody send me your addresses if you don't mind so I can bring you an invitation to my first party! :) I would LOVE to see you all there, and it would be an awesome opportunity for me to get to know you all better, plus I'll finally get to show off my new house!

If you need to bring your kids, you're welcome to, the boys' rooms will be open for them to play in, and I'll get a babysitter to keep an eye on them. :)

I'm seriously so excited about this guys, I really hope you'll come! Oh and here's an extra bonus, it's the day after my birthday! :)

For those of you who live in Utah, you're not completely excluded - You can get an e-vite so you can look through the catalog and see what kind of stuff we're gonna be checking out at the party! Just send me your email address and I'll send one on over to you, if you want me to. :)

Thanks SO MUCH for your support guys, I can't wait! Don't forget to send me your address or give me a call! 801-898-6483

Muah!
Aubrey Anne

No comments: