I'm able to keep my house clean, with NO dirty laundry on the floors or piled up waiting for the laundromat!
I've been able to put up all the stuff on my walls and curtains, making my house finally feel like home. I'm finally getting a hang of the busy lifestyle that I'm not used to, and getting to the point where I can clean my entire house in one hour.
I have faced my fear of going back to school, and it ended up not even being terrifying! :)
I lost, then got back a friend that was incredibly important to me. But I still miss her like crazy.
My next-door neighbor and I got a swingset off the side of the road (someone was moving and didn't want to take it with them) for free, loaded it into a truck, and put it together by ourselves! Now my kids have somewhere fun to play outside, and we go out every day for at least an hour.
I managed to lose, and then gain back, 10 or 12 lbs. ugh.
I started my own branch of the Partylite business.
I went back to church.
I taught Asher the color blue and the color green.
Asher got a new nightlite, which he LOVES. You wouldn't believe how happy it makes him. It's a moon/star/cloud. :) His old nightlight wasn't bright enough.

I'm now able to have complete conversations with both of my children, which is making life immensely easier!! (cutest new thing Asher says: "Love you, Dadda." OR "C'mon, Mom! Go downstairs!")
Well, I'm sure there's lots more, but this is what I can think of to say right now. :)
Hope your August was as awesome as mine! Welcome to September (almost)!
1 comment:
I am so proud of you! This is tremendous. I know it has been a huge challenge but you can feel great about what you have accomplished. Congratulations!
Post a Comment