Sunday, September 9, 2007

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my first Partylite show!!!!!! :)

11 people showed up, my house was clean, and I made enough sales to qualify! I just need 3 more bookings to get my kit, and then I'm an official Partylite consultant! I never thought I would be this excited about it! Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that it went well, and I'm almost there! :)

They turned my party into a surprise birthday party, with a cake and everything! Everyone sang to me, and Cassandra gave me a present (a bunch of free Partylite stuff). It was great, and my house is even still clean! lol

On a different note, my birthday was Friday! We went to Topeka (an hour away) to Olive Garden, and it was great. The food was awesome, we had an all-night babysitter, and we got lots of sleep! Steve bought me a really great candle and a Jewel CD.... It was perfect.



On the way to Topeka

Loretta took this picture of Steve and I when we dropped the kids off at her house for my birthday.

This is Asher, telling me something. It didn't sound like words, but he sure knew what he was talking about!


Josh said this is my birthday smile. :)

No comments: