Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My house

After MONTHS of people asking for pictures, I've finally got some to put up. :) This is only the bottom half of my house... The upstairs will be added later today.

Living Room (view from the front door). To the left: the staircase going up and down.

The opposite view of the living room.

View of the living room facing the front of the house.

Dining Room (downstairs)


Kitchen, view from the dining room.


Kitchen, view from the laundry room.


Laundry Room (my new washer and dryer!!!!)



Play room
Play Room

Play Room

Boys' Room


Well, my bathroom is so small, this was all I could get. So I guess you just get to know that it's blue.

Our bedroom. This picture is out-dated. I've done quite a bit of decorating since then... but I can't get a picture just yet.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I LOVE your house- it is SO cute!!! So clean- good job! :)