Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Overwhelmed

Well, you could say that I'm completely overwhelmed, and you'd be right.

I have officially taken on 2 jobs:

1) Partylite Consultant (another name for salesperson). I go around soliciting people to have parties for me, when they do have parties I do all their paperwork, show up at their house, haul my product in and out, set up a display, talk about it, try to get them to buy stuff and book parties, then I go home. When I get home, I enter everyone's orders into the computer, deposit money into my account, and submit their order. When their order comes in, I sort through 4 or 5 boxes of product, figure out whose is which, and deliver it. Then I start all over again!

2) Babysitter. Daycare provider. Whatever you want to call it, that's what I am. I'm watching 2 little kids named William and Ruth (featured below).

Ruth

William and Josh

On Thursday I'm going to the FCC to get certified as a daycare provider for Fort Riley. They'll put me on a list of people who can be given children to watch, and I'll get paid a lot more for what I do. That way I'll never run out of kids to watch, since there's always a waiting list at the FCC, and I'll get paid almost twice as much.

Anyway... If you're not hearing from me often, that's why! I'm adjusting to my new life of being busy! :)

No comments: