Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I’m losing my effing mind.

Current mood: beyond angry

I need to vent something fierce.

I've officially taken on way too much. I'm wearing myself out in the worst kind of way, and I'm not going to recover without some serious changes.

Problem #1: I ran out of meds. If you know me at all, you know that my meds determine the quality of my existence. My life is an absolute cataclysm if I don't have sufficient medication to make me function decently.
My poor husband! Without medication, I'm basically useless.

Problem #2: Partylite. I've made Partylite my business, which is fantastic and I LOVE it. However, I've made some mistakes that are costing me some pretty big money and stress... which I'm not dealing with very well. (See Problem #1.)

Problem #3: Daycare. I am the sole daycare provider for 2 children, a boy and a girl named William and Ruth. They're incredibly cute and lovable, but I'm such a wreck they aren't getting very good care, and I'm losing my freaking mind. My house is a wreck, my sanity is gone, my clothes are constantly dirty, and my children aren't getting nearly enough attention.

Problem #4: For some reason, ever since we moved on post, the kids and I have gotten sick just about every weekend. What the hell? I don't understand it, but I even got this email from my dad today:


"Aubrey, I'm doing very well, thank you. Sorry to hear you're all sick again. I'm starting to wonder about your environment or your eating habits. It seems to me that you're all ill more often than is normal. Are you eating your fruits and vegetables? Taking your vitamins? Real food for breakfast, or Cocoa Puffs and Cap'n Crunch? Mold in the walls of your house? Radon gas in the house? Just wondering . . ."

Yes, half way across the country, my dad is wondering if I'm eating Cocoa Puffs for breakfast because I'm sick all the time. I'm definitely not healthy enough, and I have no idea why, but it's affecting everything.

Anyway. I guess you could say I need some serious overhauling in my life right now. Everything needs to change.

EVERYTHING.

Except Partylite. I love Partylite. lol!

No comments: