I was tagged for this Seven Things thing by . So here goes!
The rules are:
1. Share seven random facts about yourself, in your blog.
2. Include these rules.
3. Link back to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag seven more people and list their names & blogs. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged.
*I count EVERTHING. By twos. If something around me is an odd number, I have a mild breakdown. Miller folk will understand this statement. Other people are unlikely to, and I'm not going to try to explain. It'll just make me sound more crazy.
*I actually enjoy certain things about Kansas. Don't tell anyone though. It's downright shameful.
*I'm incredibly happy these days. My marriage is great, I'm thoroughly enjoying my children, and I'm honestly not even that opposed to the winter coming this year.
*I love swing dancing. It gives me chills. I wish I could find somewhere to go here in Kansas!
*I'm stealing most of my 7 things from Jessica. But I'm changing them to fit me... which counts, right?
*I've never broken a bone either Jess!! Well, unless you count my nose... which isn't actually a bone...
*I think Jon is HILARIOUS. He sends me the most ridiculous texts, and just about every one of them makes me break out into laughter that no one understands. Thank goodness we have each other, what would we do if no one thought we were funny??
OK now I'm going to tag Jausi, Mom, Jenn Ingram, and Becky.
1 comment:
K Aubrey, I'm going to do this, but on my Personal blog (not Art Blog) here: http://RebeccaStudio.wordpress.com
:) Fun!
Post a Comment