Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rambling


So I'm feeling especially thankful lately. Call it Thanksgiving or something, but I am seriously feeling like I'm a lucky duck.

Yep, I just said lucky duck.

That's how lucky I feel! I am so grateful to have such a fantastic family. My kids are amazing and love me so much, and my husband is working so hard to help us through everything that's been so hard lately... We're really working together, and it's awesome! I'm having such a good autumn season. The leaves are everywhere, they fall so slowly in Kansas, so they're covering the ground AND the trees... the kids are loving it, and I think it's beautiful. If only I could afford to keep my camera stocked with batteries.

Also I've been feeling really exhausted lately. I'm so tired all the time, and it's very similar to narcolepsy the way I've been falling asleep lately. At night, though, still the insomnia.... I have to take 2 prescription sleeping pills to get to sleep, and even then I don't sleep well. It's getting pretty old.

I'm finally making some headway on my house. It's about time!! I finally feel like I'm getting to the point where we're living a normal life with a semi-clean house! I'm only mildly overrun with PartyLite. :)

I held another successful show this weekend in Manhattan, KS. It was a lot of fun, and I got good sales out of it so the hostess got $100 in free stuff.. She's so happy. I love doing that for people. If only everyone could be as fun as her and her friends!

I'm getting SO excited about Christmas. I can't even describe how much I can't wait for it. I'm dying to put out Christmas decorations, and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. Every time I go to the store I have to pray for strength to not put us in the poor house. I'm still praying we'll be able to come home for Christmas...

I'm sorry this is so random. I just wanted to vent somewhere about how I'm feeling. Sorry there's no new pictures yet.

No comments: