Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Survey

1. Where will you be celebrating Thanksgiving this year?
Loretta and Richard's house

2. Will you travel to get there?
Um... about 3 streets over.

3. How much time, if any, do you have off work for the Thanksgiving holiday?
Steve gets a 4-day, so that's more time off for me!

4. Are you going to be cooking?
Yes. Ugh. :( So unfair.

5. Will you have turkey or something else?
Turkey! None of that tofurkey crap for me.

6. Do you ever go out to a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner?
We did last year cause we didn't know anybody here.

7. Do you eat Thanksgiving dinner earlier, later, or at the same time as you usually eat dinner?
About 4 o clock i think

8. Will you go to a church service on Thanksgiving day?
No

9. Will you, or have you ever, volunteered at a soup kitchen serving Thanksgiving dinner?
Nope. Now I feel like a huge jerk.

10. Do you enjoy cranberries?
I do not.

11. Will you get a free turkey from anyone this year (employer, grocery store bonus program, etc.)?
um... Loretta bought the turkey.

12. What are you thankful for?
So much! Read my blog. I'll be adding to it.

13. Will you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade?
For a minute probably.

14. Have you ever actually gone to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade in NYC?
Um.... NO. I don't want to die.

15. Will you watch football games?
Unfortunately, yes.

16. What is your favorite Thanksgiving Day tradition?
Grandma Madsen's rolls. Which we won't have.

17. Will you help do the dishes after dinner?
Oh I'll make Richard, Adam and Steve do it.

18. Do you like pumpkin pie?
YES!!!! Favorite.

19. Is there someone you wish you could be with this Thanksgiving?
My family back home. But I'm pretty excited to do Thanksgiving with the LaFraziers this year.

20. Will you go Christmas shopping on “Black Friday” or are those people just crazy?
I will NEVER go shopping on Black Friday. I worked black friday once, and I will never brave that madness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grandma doesn't do rolls or family any more.



justin