Tuesday, December 25, 2007

If only

I'd remembered to break out the camera for Christmas. I'm sure there are a few others in my family who took pictures, I seem to recall seeing flashes every once in a while. I'm sorry to report, though, I have none. I was enjoying the Christmas festivities far too much to take time out to take pictures of it. I hate that.

My family has been thoroughly spoiled rotten this year. I'm so blessed. So many people have gone way out of their way to make this Christmas amazing for us, and I'm feeling like such an ungrateful person for all the complaining I do so often.

If only I had my own life figured out... maybe I could figure out what to do with myself and get straightened out enough to quit feeling so self-centered.

Who knows. Maybe God will answer my prayer for Christmas. Although, I do feel pretty guilty for expecting things from Him today.

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday. Merry Christmas, and all those other holidays people celebrate. I refuse to restrict myself to "happy holidays", sorry if I offended anyone. I'm Christian, ya know? :)

No comments: