I came to this realization when I went to Jon and Dawn's wedding back home. I borrowed my mom's clothes because I didn't bring any formal-type clothing with me to Utah. I absolutely could have left that dress on for the rest of the month. (Alright, I guess I could have taken it off once in a while to wash it... if I had to.) Anyway, I'm a little heartbroken because I think this ridiculous picture Stave took of me on his camera phone is the only picture of me in that fantastic dress:

If you don't know what I'm talking about (repent), this is what I mean:



I wore my mom's pearls... and discovered I'm in love with pearls. (Valentine's day is coming. I'll accept gifts from just about anyone.) lol
In addition to dresses and pearls... I'm madly obsessed with Audrey-style decor. I can't even describe to you how happy I am with the new PartyLite Couture collection. I could just melt. I saw them in person yesterday at my training meeting, and I'm absolutely obsessed. I must have them for my Audrey bedroom.



LONG LIVE AUDREY STYLE.


No comments:
Post a Comment