My 5-year-old!!! (Thanks Jon)
Josh got a present from Grandma in the mail a few days before his birthday. We made him wait till his birthday to open it.
He was saying, "WHOA!!!! A marble thing!!"
Checking it out
I guess I don't need to tell you that I'm heartbroken about it! :( How could he possibly be five years old? blah. I have no babies. :(
Anyway so I was talking to Jessica on gmail the other day and I found this awesome cake online. I was like I wish I could make this cake for Josh's birthday! But it looks way too hard. She said, "You could totally do it." I was like, "Yeah! I could totally do it!" (is this sounding like "Clueless" yet?) SO I did it!! I'm so proud of it, lol. Check it out:
It's a pirate ship!!
And there's goldfish in the water!!
And a pirate island!!
and an octopus!! lol I had a blast.
Mason, Josh, Jenna, Alyeena
Devouring the shipwreck.
Steve, Hannah, and Shanon
Me, Lisa at the birthday party
She's holding a candle. We get together and smell my candle samples like addicts. Yummy. :)
3 comments:
Just for the record, it took a lot more convincing that what you wrote to make the cake!! It looks so great! I wish I could have seen it in person. And I'm sad Josh is five. Wow.
That cake is amazing! Aubrey is turning into quite the homemaker - you make me proud and you should be very happy with yourself. You're a good mom too! Looks like Josh had a great birthday party.
umm.. i can't believe you have a five year old.. now I'm feelin' our old age :) He is so cute, just like his mommy! You planning on having more kids or are you done? Avery is at the pre-terrible two stage and I'm thinkin I never want to go through this ever again. I think I'll be done with 1.
Post a Comment