Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ice and antibiotics...

I don't have much time. Today is pretty awful, so I'm just going to hurry and update. Asher is very sick. He's got a really nasty cough, he's lost his voice, he won't eat or drink, and he refuses to take any medication or put any clothes on. I took him to the doctor first thing this morning, and he has an ear infection, so we started him on his yummy pink medicine (which he still refuses, so we have to force it). Guess we'll just wait!

There's also an ice storm here. Yesterday it was 52 degrees outside and gorgeous. Today... ice storm. I hate this place.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Avery's had diarrhea and been throwing up for 2 days.. I feel your pain! Hope he gets better soon!

Miken said...

i LOVE being sick... i can't imagine having a sick kid... that would suck even worser