Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rose-colored spectacles

I am absolutely blown away at how much a person's outlook can change, and how quickly... I've been hit by a semi it seems, and my entire perspective on life is flipped up-side down in a ditch.

A good ditch, though, if that makes any sense. lol.

I feel like I've been looking through rose-colored glasses my entire life or something, and I've finally taken them off... and the world I see now is a truer, more harsh-looking one... with a million and one new possibilities I never knew were there before. It's downright terrifying, probably, but for now the fear hasn't kicked in. I'm just enjoying the new perspective and hoping it will take me somewhere amazing.


A roller-coaster ride for sure, but worth it I think.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

hang in there aubrey!! we're gonna have to hang out and I hear you're coming to sushi thursday?? I'm so excited to have another mom there :)