Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm miserable. But I'm not sure why. I'm happier than I've been in a long time.
I feel completely stuck. Useless [even though I'm everybody's everything]. For no real reason... except maybe the Army.
My kids are fantastic. They make me so happy. Stressed... but happy. I feel like I never have time to give them the attention they need or teach them anything, even though I'm always home with them.
I feel like I'm rushed ALL the time, like I NEVER get any time to slow down or do anything for ME; it feels like I'm drowning.
I feel like running away sometimes, even though I know there's no where I could go that could get me away from me, and even if there was, it still wouldn't make me feel better.
There's never enough money, which adds to the drowning feeling... Is there no way out?
I need a job, but I can hardly handle life as it is... Could I really survive a job too? And what about school? I need that too.
I have no idea how to make it all work. Life, love, home, dreams, kids, DOG, money, friends, family, Army... I feel like I'll lose my mind or fail... or both... but what can be done? I don't have time to stop, or I'll fall behind AGAIN.

1 comment:

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

I know what your feeling girly, I too am juggling 2 jobs and school and being a wife and home maker, I can't even imagine adding 2 babies to it!! So I'm here if you need me!