Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last Order


Well folks, I'm submitting my very last PartyLite order on April 1st. Please let me know if there's anything you want or if you need a catalog. I just ordered the brand new Summer catalogs, so they should be here soon! Go here to see my PartyLite website where you can view the current catalog. DON'T FORGET MOTHER'S DAY IS COMING!!

Also, I'm having a Pampered Chef party on April 4th. If you live in Utah, I'd be way happy if you wanted to order something off the website, but no pressure. Mostly I'm just trying to pass the time here in boring Kansas and get a couple of cheap things for my kitchen! Here's the website for that: Pampered Chef. If you live in Kansas, please come! I'm really in need of some socialization!!!
April 4th, 6:30 pm, my house (ask me for directions if you need them)

Thanks everyone!!!
Aubrey Anne :)

No comments: