Saturday, March 22, 2008

Morning.


So it's Saturday. I'm starting to freak out because tomorrow is Easter and I have no money to go buy baskets or eggs or candy. I hope some miracle happens that I don't see coming, because if not Josh is going to be severely disappointed with that Easter bunny he found in the mall. Last night I even dreamed of selling my new wedding ring for some money. Wow. I would so never do that. lol

It's also a 4-day weekend for Steve. Those are always long and frustrating... not enough to do, not enough money to go out anywhere, and only enough tolerance of each other for half that time.

I guess you could say my spirits are down. However, Steve was able to get some sleeping pills from the doc yesterday, which is going to help things a LOT. He needs sleep about as much as I do!!

No comments: