Thursday, April 10, 2008

For Fun

I got my hair cut/colored! Happy Anniversary to me! :)




A-line



And now... Copy the survey, add your own answers, and post to your own blog!


Who was your first kiss?: I so don't want to talk about that. lol Some of you may know him, and I'm just not interested in opening that box. Let's just say I was 14, and I was spending all my time at Lagoon.



Who was your last kiss?: Steve, of course.



All together, how many people have you kissed? ha! I have no idea. (Plus, my mom really doesn't want to know.)



Do your actions ever scare you?: Oh Yessss. It's a rare occasion that they don't!



Have you ever been in true love?: Most def. These days I believe love is just an action... something that you're willing to continue doing, no matter how hard it gets to keep going... because of some basic draw you have to that person. My definition of true love changes all the time, but that's this month's version. :)



Ever lied to make someone feel better?: Rarely. I'm a pretty honest person, and rarely worry about how it's going to make others feel. Does that make me a brat? Maybe, but at least everyone knows exactly what to expect from me.



How do you like being lied to?: Now that's the catch. I love to dish out the truth... but most of the time I want people to tell me what I want to hear. It's a double standard, really.



Did you forgive the person who hurt you the most?: I'm still on the fence with that one. I've tried for years and years to forgive that person, but I can honestly say that I haven't been able to yet.



Did they deserve to be forgiven?: Definitely. I just haven't figured out how to do it yet.



Can your friends count on you?: That's complicated too... You see, when it comes to major things my friends need, you better believe I would bend over backward to help them.. but when it comes to smaller things (returning phone calls, showing up on time, etc), I'm a huge flake. I have the worst memory ever.



Are you a good listener?: One of my better attributes.



Does it bother you when your friends wont help you out?: I can't recall a time that's happened to me. I've been extremely fortunate to be blessed with great friends most of my life.



What’s a regret you have?: One? Well, if I have to choose one, I regret not letting my mother medicate me in high school. Now that I truly understand how chemically imbalanced I was (am), I know that I could have been a successful student and much less of a pain in the butt if I'd just listened to her. Don't tell her that, though! ;)



Why did you cry last?: Army Wives. Never watch that show without a significant amount of tissue and Excedrin to take care of the headache afterward.



Who’s always on your mind?: All my friends and family back home... And Jade, of course. I never stop thinking about Jade.



Are you comfortable with your body?: Ha! No. Last year I was extremely happy with it... I'm in desperate need of a good workout again.



Have you ever broken a heart? Yes. Or so they say.


Do you believe in God? Yes.


Do you keep a journal that only you should ever read?: Yep. Always have. I swear, I have boxes and boxes of journals from my past.



Can you control your thoughts? Yes. I just don't.



Can you control your actions?: Absolutely.



How about your emotions?: Yes, I just choose not to. I'm working on that though. :)



Have you ever done something that was really bad for yourself?: LOTS of things. I like to think I'm getting to a better place, though.



Who is it easiest to be yourself around?: Steve, because he's incredibly talented at keeping my emotions under control - panic attacks, etc. Also, my friends back home... they know who I am and don't mind at all.



What can always put you in a good mood?: Aqua. Don't laugh. You know it works for you too.



Have you kissed in the rain?: Yes. Are there really people who haven't?



Is their anyone that you care more about than yourself?: Most people!



What do you miss about your childhood?: My family, all in one piece, in all our dysfunctional glory. And lots of my childhood friends.


Are you excited about the future?: Excited? Yes... Scared? Most definitely.



Do have any idea of what your future is gonna be like?: No!! I can't stand not knowing.



How do you do in school? Do you try hard?: I was never any good in school. Someday I'll start again and work my butt off to do better!



Are you trust worthy? I try to be. I don't think anyone is 100% trustworthy, though. Maybe I'm a cynic, but I really believe that.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Cute hair! And you look so happy....