
I just wanted to pass the word along... Lindsey Spjute died Saturday on her mission in England. She was running with her companion and had a heart attack. Her companion tried to give her CPR. They will have the funeral soon after the body makes it home, and when they can figure out how to get her sister home. Please keep her family in your prayers... I went to high school with Lindsey, and I didn't know her very well, but I know that she was a funny, amazing, talented girl, who was willing to be a friend to anyone. I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have that death is not the end, and I have no doubt where she is, so ... she'll rest with Him. :)
Still, it shakes me a bit... Makes me feel mortal, which I rarely feel at this age...
Here's a link to a facebook group dedicated to her, if you'd like to join...
Tribute to Spjute
No comments:
Post a Comment