Sunday, June 22, 2008

Glutton for Punishment

So I know my mom is going to have some things to say about this... but... LOOK!!!!

INTRODUCING..... "TUPPY"!!

Our new sleepy puppy!

Doc, our beagle, and that little white fluffball that's cuddling the couch... that's Tuppy!

Isn't he sweet??

He LOVES to sleep on Steve's stomach.

Awake... once.

Look how sweet and tiny!!!!!

He's mixed with:

Pug


Lhasapoo and...

Chihuahua.
At most, Tuppy will only get to be about 8-10 lbs.

Our kids are madly in love with him, and our dog (Doc Holiday, the beagle) is SO happy to have a friend!

8 comments:

AshliO said...

Awe, so sweet!

Becky said...

CUTE puppy!!!! :)

Debbie said...

Ha ha! You summed that up right - glutton for punishment for sure! I know, I know, puppies are adorable!!! Make sure you lock up your valuables - this includes your underwear, shoes, slippers, kids toys, etc. and good luck! He is adorable. I wish I could see him while he's still a baby.

Keith and Nancy said...

He is so cute!!!

Ken Miller said...

Cute puppy Aubrey . . . HIDE YOUR SHOES! Puppies think that because they don't wear shoes, no one else should either . . . chew, chew, chew.

I still have the teeth marks in my orthotics left by my dog Lizzie. I miss her companionship every time I see them . . . and I see them every time I change shoes.

Dad

:)

Jillian said...

ohhh what a cute puppy! I need to break down and get one for Avery, she is OBSESSED with dogs.. I can't believe you have 2! You're brave!

Megs said...

Oh my word...I'm in love!

Jillian said...

where the heck have you been? I miss your blog!!