
DadGoneMad has inspired me to post about this today, instead of what I was going to write about. I'm going to link back to his page instead of trying to write my own, because his was well-written, and I don't want to take away from that. I guess you could just say the struggles of others are on my mind today, and I'm thankful for the wake-up call this morning that forced me to think of what others are going through instead of my own frustrations with the petty things in my life.
Good morning, and please... let's all do our part to help those around us today. You'll never know just by looking at people what they're going through. So, without judgment, lets all just smile at those we pass on the street today and offer to help when we see someone struggling.
Leave a comment if you have something to add... I'd love to hear about your struggles or someone else you know... or just tell me about a frustration you have! Whatever you want to say, take this chance to say it. Draw awareness to whatever you think deserves our attention today.
Addition:
I found my project!!!!! I am BEGGING you to watch this video and get inspired like I have been! Let's get a pajama drive going!!! Please let me know if you're interested in helping!
http://www.pajamaprogram.org/
If you want to help, go here: So You're Having A Pajama Drive! I'd love to plan one of my own, if anyone wants to help, let me know!!!
3 comments:
ok.lol. i will tell you!#1 i have no clue what im going to do with my boys when i have hailey if my family doesnt get up here for the birth. #2my husband who is suppose to drive the SGM around in iraq told me hes probably gonna be stomping in doors in iraq...WTF? hes a combat engineer not infantry.
i suppose 2 things isnt tooooo bad to worry about but if you consider the magnitude of these two, i guess its a lot! thanks for "giving me permmission" to say what im really needing advice on!
xoxoxo
You don't wanna know my problems ...
Hey Aubrey,
Just thought you would like to know I found out I have Lyme Disease(google it if you don't know what it is) and my baby needs to see a pediatric physical therapist because she isn't growing enough and so therefore she is not developing like she should, ie rolling, sitting up, eating solids etc. She only gained 7 ounces in the last two months, but she seems to be doing better. Hope that makes you feel more blessed!:)
In short I think Lyme Disease needs more attention, as well as freakishly small babies. LOL But I love my baby no matter what size she is.
Post a Comment