Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged

I was sorta tagged (in a general sorta way) by Amy, and since I don't have anything better to say and I'm feeling rather down today, I'll just go with it...


3 Joys:
1. Seeing Josh come out of the school every afternoon and realize how much I missed him.
2. My Asher is in the perfect stage right now, saying and doing the cutest things EVERR. I love every minute of it.
3. Getting close to moving home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Fears:
1. My angel children turning into monsters and going violent on me. This is a real fear of mine, that some day they'll turn into murderous monsters and I won't know what I did wrong.
2. I have a serious horrifying fear CONSTANTLY in the back of my mind that someone is going to kill me. I don't know why, but I'm always afraid the next person I see is going to be the one who gets me. Steve says I need therapy. I probably do.
3. The obvious... anything happening to one of my children or my husband. I feel like I've been too lucky with my angel children, and every perfect day that goes by we're getting closer to a disaster.

3 Goals:
1. Graduate college with a usable degree I can be proud of.
2. Be able to sustain myself and my children without my husband's income. I think that's probably my biggest goal, to see if I can do it and make sure we're always taken care of, even if something happened to him.
3. Keep a close relationship with my boys.

3 Current Obsessions:
1. Getting my house ready to move.
2. Blogging is always my obsession. I do too much of it and spend wayyyy too much time reading other peoples' blogs every day.
3. Spending as much time with Asher as I can while he's still (sorta) little!!

3 Random/Surprising Facts:
1. I'm surprisingly obsessed with the state of my house. I know my family will think I'm lying, but I find myself a lot like my mother when it comes to the condition of my home. Especially my porch. Mom, you scarred me for life by convincing me it's completely embarrassing to have anything on your porch! If someone leaves a pair of shoes on the porch or anything else, all I can think about is how people must think we're trash for having junk outside.
2. I'm actually good at taking care of my dogs. I'm not going to lie and say I cuddle with them, but I take good care of them and they even sleep in my bedroom. (Not on the bed, ew.)
3. Mom, you'll love this one... I can't stand to have anything in the garbages. I have to take all the garbages out of the house at least once a day or they drive me insane. The problem is my mom convinced me that taking out garbages is a boy job, so I tend to stack the bags by the front door and expect my husband to take them out when he gets home. He very often doesn't, which drives me up the wallllll.

I could go on forever about stupid random facts about myself, because I know I've changed far too much for anyone back home to really recognize me anymore. lol

OK I tag... Mom, Krista, Michelle, Jen McNeil, Jenn Ingram, Natalie, Rebecca, Ashli, and Eddie and Brittany Greenwood! If I've forgotten anyone, YOU'RE TAGGED TOO, so blog about it and leave me a comment so I know to go look at yours!

4 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

Hey chick! Thanks for tagging me. Head over to my page and you can read mine!!!

Krista Miller said...

You are more normal than you think or I'm not as normal as I think. Either way, I have some of the same stuff, like leaving stuff on the front porch and having your kid turn into a monster. The garbage thing has never really been an issue at our house though, its actually something that we don't fight about, weird huh?

Amy said...

I love, love, love that you did the tag! Im the same way with my porch, unless its cute halloween decorations.

Becky said...

I did it! It took me long enough, but I did it!

Thanks for tagging me! :)

Check it out