Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Truth About Cheating

I didn't want to post about anything else today, but this is time critical, so I'm making an exception. Oprah was brand new today, and I just finished watching it. The subject was the book The Truth About Cheating - Why Men Stray, and What You Can Do to Prevent It, by M. Gary Neuman. The show was very interesting, but the book seemed even more interesting. I was wishing I could buy it right about the time Oprah announced that everyone can download the entire book onto their computers for free on her website FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

This was too appealing to pass up, so I thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention. Go to Oprah.com and download the book if you'd like to read it for free. It seems to make a lot of sense, and honestly, what woman wouldn't want as much information as she can gather about this subject?

1 comment:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

ok so i downloaded it & cant wait to read it. i skimmed through and its very intresting. deep in my heart i KNOW michael hasnt and wouldnt cheat on me , but im sooo paranoid about it..this gives me some insight on how to keep the connection..wooohooo! GO you! great find!