
The date has ACTUALLY been chosen.
No, really.
I mean it this time.
I don't blame you one tiny bit if you don't believe me, haha! BUT, I will be seeing you all in TWO SHORT WEEKS. (And by "you all," I mean my fellow Utahns... sorry 'bout that assumption). Generally when I write on this blog, the audience I have in mind is in Utah... I figure anyone in Kansas gets enough details about my life, they don't need this blog nonsense! :) (But thanks for reading, Jen, haha!)
Steve is putting in for a mileage pass for
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24TH.
We'll start driving first thing in the morning, and hopefully we'll be in Utah by the 27th. 28th if something happens to slow us down, but seeing as it's only October, I can't imagine it will take us that long.I can't wait to see everyone... Seriously, I can hardly stand the suspense. It's going to be crazy, trying to find a place to live, a job, and get registered for school and daycare and blah blah blah... but I'm so excited I don't think I'll mind one tiny little bit. :)
MY SENTENCE HAS BEEN SERVED. I AM FREE.
5 comments:
ooo Utah is soo pretty!!! Im glad you finanlly have a dte to leave...dont get me wrong. i will miss you, but I know whats its like to go home too!! hahah you could live in my house and i would still probably read your blog. i wish you the best and we will def. keep in touch. see u b4 u go chicky!
LOVE this background!! Cant wait!!!
Hooray!!!! Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! You get to come home! I'm so excited! And I'm loving the Twilight layouts, they are fabulous! Muah!
Congratulations girl! I can only imagine what it must feel like to know you're finally getting to go home!!!!! I hope you guys have a safe trip and I really hope things go smoothly for you all once you're there so settling in goes quickly!
Why sooooo long?? Isn't it only like a 15 hour drive? Are you guys staying in a hotel or something? Come on, go fast and get here already!
Post a Comment