Pack what?
I have no idea where to begin. What do I take with me? What do I leave here? I don't even know how long I'll be there without the rest of my things... One month? Two? The Army refuses to tell us that yet, so I get to just GUESS. Well, I've got news for ya. I am not such a good guesser.

In addition to that little issue, my washer broke. It's locked down, won't even let me take out the clothes I had in it. Now I have to wait for the fix-it guy to come on Thursday (sometime between 8 am and 5 pm. Cause, you know, that's not vague) and somehow figure out how to pay him when he's finished fixing it. Which also leaves me two days behind in laundry... if you see me or my kids this week, just disregard the fact that we're wearing clothes that are out-of-season and don't fit. We're swiftly running out of clothing!
Only 9 days left. I'm bouncing off the walls, I'm so excited. Knowing me all the excitement will make my immune system shut down and I'll get sick. That's how I do things! haha Oh well. At least I'll be headed home in a week and a half... can't complain when it's that close!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment