Friday, November 21, 2008

Dilemma

So I signed the lease on an apartment in Roy. I just realized I never blogged about that! It's a cute little duplex with a fenced yard for my kids and dogs, and even though it's pretty far away from family, it's actually a decent location for school and being close to HAFB.

I have the keys here in my hand, but ... I can't move in. It's just sitting here, taunting me, but I can't move there because I have no car. It simply doesn't make sense to move up there and be stranded. So my question is this... does anyone know anyone selling a really cheap car? I mean, like, if it runs I'll feel lucky. That's how cheap it needs to be. If you do, let me know... I'm starting to think buying a car is probably my only option. Any other ideas are also welcome!

No comments: