I am beyond overwhelmed. Somehow I'm trying to work full time, find a house, find daycare, find rides to wherever I need to be (because at the moment I have no car), get Josh to school and back every day, find time to help him with his homework and talk to his teacher, help Steve find a car and get his paperwork through so he can come home, and somewhere in there find time to also see my kids, eat a little, and get some sleep. Speaking of eat a little... no joke, people, I lost 8 lbs in my first week of work. I have been trying all year to lose 8 lbs, lol! Who knew Payless would be a workout? (It also helps that I have no car for lunch breaks.) ;)
Needless to say, I'm barely surviving the get-to-work-every-day part, let alone all the other essential things I should be doing. Thus, the slacking.
I posted a new picture of me (below) - I dyed my hair a couple days ago. It's not the greatest picture, but it's the only one I've managed to capture so far. Hopefully on Thursday (my day off this week) I can get more detailed into my life on here... Until then, please know that I miss this and I especially miss your comments, etc. Thanks for still voting on the poll and showing up to see if I've posted recently. :) Eventually, I'll adjust, I promise!
4 comments:
cute hair!!! looks adorable. i have to be honest though...i love your hair in your myspace profile picture. the mix of dark and blonde looks awesome on you..... thats just MY opinion! dont get to wrong.....this color looks nice too! oh and im glad you got contacts. after hailey thats on my to-do list! woohooo..along with dropping baby weight.lol! i miss you and the boys. tell them we say hi
xoxoxoo
Cute hair! you always do look great with the darker hair color!
Your hair is super cute!
PS- we changed our blog address to http://megsandtim.blogspot.com (for security reasons) :)
Post a Comment