Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Getting Pissed

Alright. I'm getting angry with this apartment-hunting business. Everything I find on Craigslist is a big scam, and it's really starting to depress me. But! I applied for a pretty awesome job at my mom's work, so everyone pray I get it! I like my job now, but this one will kick butt compared to Payless. It would be twice the income and way more convenient... not to mention I would have 3-day weekends every single week and gov't holidays off.

There's not much new, I've just been working lots! When something new happens I guess I'll let ya'll know! (Please no comments about the "ya'll" I just used.)

:)

3 comments:

Keith and Nancy said...

Where are you looking for apartments at? I know our apartment complex has some openings, but it is in Murray.
Also try KSL.com they have alot of apartment listings.
Let me know if you need any help.

Nancy

AshliO said...

When I moved to the midwest/south I swore I would never say y'all. I avoided it for about 5 years. Now, a well-timed y'all is just lots of fun to say!

Jennifer Lynn said...

Brad and I went to apartmentguide.com and that's how we've found all of our apartments. It's worth a shot. I hope you get the job in SLC! You're my favorite! Muah!