Thursday, November 20, 2008

SPEECHLESS


Last night I had the opportunity to screen Twilight with 3 of my best friends. I wish I could describe to you how incredible... but I just can't. There are no words. Let's just say... they aced it.



Andrea, me, Natalie, Jenn (and Baby Savannah - to make an appearance in approx. 3 days) at the theater right after the movie - about 2 am!

4 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

ooo you lucky duck! howd you manage to get to do that??? oh and i want details on the house!

Krista Miller said...

I am so jealous!!! I am glad you liked it. I have been really worried about how it would turn out.

Jennifer Lynn said...

I had sooo much fun last night with you girls! (And it's still slightly depressing to look and see how much taller I am than everyone else. Sigh...) Seriously, we need to have girls' nights more often, especially if it includes anything Twilight related! :) You're my favorite! Muah!

Jillian said...

I'm so glad to hear it was good!!! I've been so worried that I'm going to be disappointed!!! Thanks for the update..