Saturday, March 21, 2009

What I've Been Up To, T-Ball is Coming, and HAPPY TWILIGHT DAY!!!!

Well! I've uploaded a ton of photos that I won't have time to write about right now, hopefully tomorrow... for now I'll just put up a few that are necessary and continue this tomorrow.

I have been organizing my house this week! It's still a disaster, but I'm implementing a SYSTEM! You'd be so proud of me. Unfortunately I don't have before shots, but tomorrow when I post the afters, I have a feeling you'll still be impressed. :) I'm on a roll!

Joshua is signed up for T-Ball with his cousin Alex this year, so Steve has been practicing some basic don't-run-from-the-ball skills with the boys (which, if you know me at all, you know they'll probably need)! I took some pictures at the field across the street from our house and in our backyard. Enjoy!










Also, HAPPY TWILIGHT DAY EVERYONE!!!!!! Twilight was released on DVD at Midnight last night, and I officially own a copy!! :) :) :) Tonight my girls and I are watching it at Natalie's and we'll be taking lots of pictures for the blogs tomorrow! Can't wait!!

No comments: