Saturday, May 2, 2009

Details...

I was going to comment on my sister Natalie's comment, but I decided to write a new post instead... Figured she was probably right about everyone else wanting to know the same things she does!

So here's her comment:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Okay...NOW I know why you offered to babysit Avery the other day - you must have known you would be needing child care soon! Just kidding!

So how many weeks along do you think you are? Have you thrown up? Are you ultra tired? What did the boys say when you told them? Are they hoping for a boy or girl? What did Steve say? Give us some details because I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.

Too bad you didn't tell me before I sold my cute maternity clothes (they probably would have been too big on you anyway), my swing, my changing table, etc.!

So......
First: I offered to babysit Avery because you sounded so exhausted I thought you might not make it! lol

Second: I think I'm about 5 weeks along, maybe 6? I could be wrong, though... It's just a guess.

Third: I have not thrown up yet... but it's inevitable. I am constantly nauseated again with this one, and I'm sure any minute now I'll discover the food that is going to push me over the edge. My stomach is extremely picky and I am completely unable to function at this point because of how sick I am. So far, though, it's way better than with Josh and way worse than with Asher.

Fourth: Am I ultra tired?? um, YEAH!!! Unbelievably exhausted all the time... and moving isn't helping one bit!!! I just want to put down all the boxes and leave them there for a month while I sleep!!

Fifth: We told the boys last night. Steve said, "Josh, do you want to have another baby?" Josh nodded his head "yes." Then Steve said, "Like Asher?" and Josh shook his head emphatically, "NO." LOL! It was very funny. Poor Josh would like a baby who doesn't beat him up this time! Asher says he wants a boy baby, and he's VERY dramatic about not wanting a girl baby. Josh says a girl baby like Madi would be nice. :) (Once again, Josh's opinion matches perfectly with mine, and Asher's perfectly with Steve's.)

Sixth: Steve's opinion keeps changing, lol, but he's started to be really sweet and tell me he's excited... whether that's true or he's just trying to make me feel better, I don't really care! I'm just glad he's supportive. :)

Seventh: If only I'd KNOWN before you sold all your stuff! lol! Everyone keeps saying "if you'd told me," but I didn't know either, so we're all surprised! lol

6 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

do you know how much its killing me that your finally having another one and im not there to witness it???? ugh. i expect lots of pictures missy!

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

First.. I half to tell you that I'm sooo excited for you guys! 2nd- how come I don't get to be on your blog list? :)

The Schramm's said...

Oh congratulations Aubrey! I'm sure with everything going on in your life like moving and such you are exhausted! Poor thing. What a blessing this new baby will be in your lives though! I'm so happy for you!

The Schramm's said...

Hey I was looking on ksl and found this neat article. You should look into it!! Maybe you can find some good stuff. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=172&sid=6328673

Keith and Nancy said...

I am excited for you!!

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

Hey so... I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound so juvenile LOL just wanna be on your list... Thanks for humbling me, love your pittiful friend :)