Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wheeler Farm

Yesterday Steve and his sister Danielle took my boys to Wheeler Farm while I took a nap! So, not only did I NOT have to smell farm animals, but I even sent my camera with them and got pictures while I slept! Good deal, eh?

Asher

My boys in a tree

Look how cool this tree is! I mean, I wasn't there, but it looks awesome. lol






Eatin' strawberries

Sharing strawberries

Baby cows


Riding a pony







Random picture of Steve and I

3 comments:

Debbie said...

These photos are adorable. It looks like they had a great time!

Unknown said...

That's so funny! Craig and I took London for her first Wheeler Farm expirence on Friday night. I have yet to post pics,but their coming!

Love the pics!

The Schramm's said...

I've heard of Wheeler farm but have no clue what or where it is! lol I'm out of it I guess! Looks fun though! I love the pictures!