Monday, June 22, 2009

Updates, Pictures

  • Father's Day: Dinner at my sister Natalie's house, awesome food and good conversation. Successful, I think. Steve had a terrible day at work, so we're going to re-do Father's Day this weekend for him.
  • Kids have gotten more difficult and obnoxious in the last week (or has my tolerance for them gotten shorter?) Getting desperate for a break from the kids longer than one evening. If only we could afford to go on vacation or something.
  • Jon, Karla, Madeline and Elizabeth left for South Carolina. It was seriously sad!
  • I counted all the money in the kids' piggy banks. Turns out they're richer than I am.
  • I ordered 50 catalogs and sample candles to start up my PartyLite business again. I got really lucky because the catalogs are free right now to inactive consultants who want to become active again! Perfect timing for me. :) I'm getting really excited to see the catalogs and smell the scents I haven't smelled yet... and plan my first show! I forgot how much I loved doing PartyLite until I really starting thinking about doing it again, and now I'm psyched! Maybe it will keep me busy enough so that I don't have to think too much about the pregnancy ... until it's over. Thinking about the baby's health and having another c-section and changing diapers again is enough to send me into panic attacks... so a distraction is good!
  • Don't forget: If you'd like to be included in my PartyLite mailing list for party invites and/or catalogs and specials, e-mail me or send me a facebook message with your name, email address, home address, or phone number - whatever your preferred method of contact is! I promise - no harassment from me about buying stuff!!!!
  • Took the kids to IHOP for breakfast and had a blast.
  • Made my first REAL MEAL since I got pregnant, and my kids loved it! So excited to be feeling better!!!
  • T-Ball ended - with cheers from me! Don't get me wrong, my kid was cute, but man was I sick of going to the dang baseball field every Tuesday and Saturday!
  • Leaving you with some new pictures from this week! :) Then I'm off to clean clean clean...


Proof that I have hugged before. Hugging my brother Jon right before they left for South Carolina. That goofy smile on his face is because he feels triumphant that he actually got me to hug. So awkward.

Jon, Karla, Madi and Liz on their way out of the driveway...

Josh, Steve, Asher watching the new favorite around here - Disney's Robinhood.
My goofy Josh and I at IHOP

Asher and I :)


Picture Josh took of me at breakfast

Silly Squashy!


Mac 'N Cheese for breakfast?? Asher will never choose anything else.

Picture of Josh's T-ball picture. I don't have a scanner. lol

The REAL dinner I made!! Finally! Meat, carrots and potatoes all in the same night? It's like a miracle!

No comments: