I'm not showing off my apartment so that you all can see what lavish living we've got going on over here, but just for the purpose of records (and so you can kinda picture what I'm talking about when I say we're in a very small space for how many people are living here).
The "Dining Room"
The dining area is the same room as the Living Room, with a counter (where we'll eventually have bar stools) in between the kitchen and the dining area.
Dining area (taken from the living room area)The Living Room
Taken from the dining area
My green couch and wooden table don't match anything else, but I am NOT one to turn down free hand-me-downs! :)The Kitchen
The kitchen is so small it's impossible to take a picture of the entire thing. So instead you'll get tiny sections of the kitchen at once. lol



The Boys' Room




The Hall


The "Laundry Room"
The laundry room is more like a tiny closet where my washer and dryer fit, facing each other. You get to the laundry closet by going into the bathroom. There's just enough room between the washer and dryer for the doors to open, but BOY am I glad to have washer/dryer hook-ups again!!!! :)


The Bathroom


Yep, that's it! You haven't seen the master bedroom yet, but other than that you have seen it all! It's tiny, but we're so happy to be living in Utah again and to be living so close to our parents, we can hardly complain! :) Now, if only we could find a place to put the baby....
5 comments:
Cute apartment!! I am sure you will find somewhere to put the baby :)
Cute cute cute!
looks perfect! i love it. everything is SO clean! invite me over! oh wait you already have dangit! i need to come soon though... seriously. send me your address again for my invites! i don't know where i put it sorryryyyryyryy. you can send it to miken1818@yahoo.com if you wanna
I love the pictures. Can't believe you already have all of that stuff hung up on the walls. It'll take us a good 2 years to get stuff up and we'll be moved by then. Andy despises hanging stuff and I'm no good at it. Care to come help me? :) Oh and I saw a perfect place for the baby, in one of those totes in the boys closet! haha kidding.
It looks great!
Post a Comment