I am HAPPY to announce that I had my second ultrasound this morning, and my baby appears to be healthy! All the body parts/organs are in there, appearing to be in their correct places, and what appears to be an extremely cute face, fingers, and toes! I might be biased, but I'm pretty sure he's adorable. :) We even got a good, close look at the lips, so we were able to tell there was no cleft lip. The ultrasound tech says the baby is measuring at 20 weeks 5 days, which (drum roll) is OVER HALF WAY! Is that not fantastic news or what? I'll post pictures as soon as I can locate a scanner! My doctor's office even gave us a CD of the whole thing to take home. (My other kids' ultrasounds are on VHS and we had to bring our own...)





I also found a home video from when we lived in Kansas (in our first house, in Abilene), when Asher was just a baby and Josh was only 3! It's so cute, I can't believe I'd totally forgotten already their tiny voices and the cute things they did. It totally inspired me to start using my video camera again! How sad I haven't even pulled it out and shot any video in 2 or 3 years! I'm going to start doing it a lot more, cause I am definitely going to want that when Asher is 6 and the baby is 3, etc! I've been slacking!
3 comments:
happy to hear things are going well. and yes - don't forget the camcorder - you will really regret it if you don't get any home videos!! :)
yay for a healthy baby AND for being over halfway! hang in there.. and we should really get together sometime, we missed you the other night!
Those are the cutest ultrasound pics! They got some really good shots and I like that they labeled everything too! Congrats on making it through the first half. There's only 46 days between 1/2 way and 2/3, so we should start counting down to that! Keep eating healthy stuff and try to take naps every day (I promise you'll regret it later if you don't nap now!).
Post a Comment