I couldn't be more stressed.
Honestly, I'm not dealing very well. I wish I could say I'm handling it, but let's get real - it's just too much.
I keep trying to come up with something to blog about, but the only two things I want to talk about are too personal to let out just yet.
I'm sorry I'm slacking.
Maybe next week will be better....
6 comments:
you can't say things like this - i get way too curious. i love being filled in on juicy info... BUT i respect you not wanting to put out personal things on the internet... it just makes sense! i really hope you get less stressed really quick so we can talk about it. until then... i'm sorry you're not doing so well :(
I know what you mean. What needs to be said can't be.
oh aubrey!! whats wrong chica??? hang in there your stronger then you think!
Aubrey! I'm sooo sorry things aren't going smooth for you right now. I can't even imagine stress on top of being pregnant so I really do applaud you. I was going to text you and see if you were alright but it's 8:30AM and I didn't want to wake you if you were sleeping. But please feel free to text me WHENEVER!!! We can bitch together :)
don't apologize for anything. seriously, I wish I could just take some of your stress so you could handle everything. I'm so so sorry and if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call me.
Ditto! Although I might be stressing about some different things than you right now. Let me know if you want to talk. :)
Post a Comment