7 lbs 13 oz! That's how big Asher was when he was born! :)
I'm so excited he's growing like he should, but I'm getting sad that he's getting bigger. Even though he's normal baby size now, he seems big to me cause he was sooooooooo teeny! They gave him the shot, which is apparently a stinger, so he cried and it was sad (duh). He has to have it every 28 days until April, and it will apparently prevent him from getting hospitalized from RSV. I'm really grateful because she said only 10 preemies this season were approved for the shots, and if we didn't have medicaid paying, it would cost us $2,000! So we're extremely lucky!
After his appointment he was in pain so we gave him a warm bath and some Tylenol to try to ease the pain. She said in her experience it's a painful one, and she appears to be right!
2 comments:
oh aubrey he is so precious!! can I please come visit and hold him?
okay, Max is even cute when he's crying! He looks super cuddly and adorable. Babies are the best!
Post a Comment