Sunday, January 10, 2010

Catching Up - Pictures

A few random pictures I haven't had a chance to post yet. Now that I'm living at my mom's house again I will have internet all the time... so I guess you'll be hearing from me a lot more!

My brother Jon and his girls Elizabeth and Madeline. Best dad in the whole world.

Asher and Josh

Christmas jammies!

Josh, Liz, Asher

Liz and Madi

My niece Kenlee (11) with my baby Max on Christmas Eve

Asher making me an apron with his handprints for Christmas!

Josh loved this tiny runt puppy!!

Asher, Joshua, cousin Emma with my mom's neighbor's puppies

Asher and Max - Christmas Day. Yes, I did put my newborn in a Santa suit for Christmas!

Sleeping - yes!

Haha love this


2 comments:

AshliO said...

I just love the shot of your boys in their Christmas jammies. I LOVE Christmas jammies. They are such a MUST for Christmas!

natterbee said...

So so cute pictures! It was nice to see pictures again!