
I literally cannot believe it. There's no way it has been seven years since I first looked at my Joshua... No possible way. How can he be that old? I very distinctly remember being seven, and it was NOT young. I was old. Sophisticated. Does he feel old and sophisticated? This is totally surreal.
Joshua has always been the sweetest child I have ever known. I can't begin to describe his personality... he's angelic. No matter what happens, he is almost always even-keel, easy-going, ready-to-help, polite and complimentary! (Unless he stubs his toe. Then he has a temper! For about a minute. Then he's over it.)
He is pure joy to have around, and I know he is the reason I am alive today. So many people thought when I got pregnant at 17 that I was going to ruin my life if I didn't give him up for adoption (or that I would ruin his), but I knew from the moment I got pregnant that I was supposed to have him in my life, and I was so right. He made my life worth something, taught me so much about being a good person, and through him I learned how to be a mother - my favorite part about being alive.
Happy birthday, my Joshy. I love you!
1st day of 1st grade
Josh is the best big brother! Even when Asher beats on him, he has never tried to hurt him. Ever! (And he gets beaten up a lot! Asher is a bit of a violent personality...)
Trying to entertain Max
Warrior
Every time the baby cries he immediately goes to him and gives him his binky.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh!
Its so hard to believe! Time flies. Happy Birthday to him!
Happy Birthday JOSH!!!! Love, Auntie Jenny (and Fred and Adam and Noah and Emma:) xoxoxo
What a great post!
Happy birthday, Josh. You're super terrific! We LOVE having you in our family!!!
Post a Comment