Every year for about 10 years (can anyone tell me exactly how many years since we started this?) my friends and I have done a Valentine's Breakfast the week before Valentine's Day. When we were in high school, the girls all stayed overnight at Ashley's house and woke up way early (like 5 am) to make tons and tons of breakfast food and then around 7 we'd go pick up the boys in their pajamas - make them get out of bed and come with us to breakfast at Ashley's! Now we're old, so we just all meet later in the day (this year was 11 am) at Ashley's parent's house fully dressed and cook the food when we get there. It's a tradition I hope I never have to give up!
1 comment:
This is a great idea! I should find some friends to do this with! ;)
Post a Comment