Friday, March 12, 2010

4 lbs Down!

....20 to go. But let's not think about the 20... and only think about the 4! :)

Jillian Michaels 3 days this week, some dancing on Tuesday... it's working out already!

We're all sick now. Asher has been sick all week, Max and Josh got it two days ago, and now I am definitely sick. This is a rotten cold and cough/sore throat... hopefully it will pass quickly.

Last night my Andrea got married. She looked so gorgeous, and she and Seth make the most perfect couple! I am so happy for her (and I made it through my first wedding post-separation only crying once)! Now they're headed to Paris for a whole week!!! Talk about jealous!

We decorated her car.... it was prettier than this... this is post-driving, lol!


Love you Andrea!!!

There's not much else to update about, so I'm gonna leave you with random pictures I found on my mom's computer. :)

A couple of days ago Josh came downstairs to ask me if he could hold Max. :) He loves his baby brother!

I got out of my shower and found Max sleeping like this in the living room where I left him! He NEVER stays happy while I'm showering, and he was SUCKING HIS THUMB! So cute!!

Asher trying on Grandma's glasses lol

Max 3 1/2 months

My Josh is getting too big to hold! (try to pretend you didn't see me in my hideous pajamas)

Max Max

No comments: