Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bride-To-Be Party!

One of my very best friends Andrea is marrying a really great guy tomorrow, so last night we had her bachelorette party at Keys on Main (my favorite place)! Took tons of pictures, this is only half of them... I'll post more when I get the ones from Andrea's camera! It was kareoke night, and it was a major blast. I haven't had that much fun in AGES. Maybe ever. :)





Jenn, me, Natalie, Andrea, Jamie, Katy

I love me some Jamie! (Nat in background)

Funny story: Jenn and I went to the bar and ordered chocolate cake. Little did we know, chocolate cake is actually a shot. lol (Don't make fun!) When the bartender handed her the drink and told her it was her chocolate cake, we had to order cheesecake - "the kind you EAT!" lol

Jenn, Natalie, Andrea

Jenn & Andrea

Jenn

I'm so sad this picture turned out blurry! It's the best one! Me, Andrea, Nat, Jenn, Jamie


For some reason everyone in this picture is pointing at each other, lol. No idea who this guy is.

Jenn & Jamie lol

Jenn, Nat, Jamie

Me & Jamie



This is why I love my Andrea! She's so adorable. No wonder Seth wants to marry her!!

Nat & Andrea

Nat, me, Jenn

Andrea & Jamie

Nat, Andrea and Jenn sang Love Shack! Best song ever!

Nat & Andrea

Andrea, me, Jenn

Jenn being Jenn! I love her!

Fish bowl!

:)

Andrea and her mom


Me, Jenn, Nat, Andrea, Jamie


LOVE YOU GIRLS!

No comments: