Steve and I are working on our relationship. He has been staying with us at my mom's house since his brush with death (as I like to exaggerate it) at the hospital about a month ago. We're trying really hard to work through everything, and it is taking a lot of work, sacrifice, and effort.
One of the sacrifices we're making for the greater good is facebook. We have decided facebook is not healthy for relationships (especially unstable ones), so for the time being, we're eliminating it. We are working through therapy and communication, and I think this is another huge step toward stability.
I just want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of us working things out. It isn't easy, and having the support of our friends and family is definitely helping a lot. Love to you all!
4 comments:
Just don't delete me off your blog! I really love looking at pictures of your boys. They are so so adorable! And reading what your blog!
And I was so happy to hear you guys are trying to work things out! I hope things work for you :)
I hope you keep your blog :) But I completely understand why you are deleting facebook. I wish you the best of luck with strengthening your marriage. And look forward to reading your blog posts :)
Good for you, I hope that you guys can work things out.
You are wise to eliminate some of the outside influences to better focus on what matters most. Good job. I know it will be hard for you since you love keeping in touch with everyone, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Plus (speaking from experience here) life is simpler without it.
Post a Comment