Monday, June 14, 2010

Ah, the 80's

My brother Jon scanned all these old pictures of my family, so I wanted to show some off! :) I'm the cute blonde in all the pictures, lol! (The rest of my family always had dark hair.)

I took jazz, ballet and tap for 8 years as a child.

My sister Jennifer (10 years older than me) adored me, and I thought she was the greatest thing on planet Earth. There are lots of pictures of me and Jenny like this, cause she always let me hang out with her, even though she was a busy teenager. It was a long time before I realized we were different ages, because she never let me feel like the tag-along little sister!

(I'm the adorable bunny on the left.)


Jenn, me & Mickey! Disneyland 1989-ish?

California beach, with my studly oldest brother Chris.

Jon and I were best friends. I will always love him because we did everything together! (Note: the awesome original Star Wars pillow case. I still sleep with it on my bed, under my pretty pillow case that matches my bed set, lol.)

Look, Eddie and Nina! It's you!

(Can anyone help me identify the other people in this picture? I recognize Eddie, Nina, and Aubrey Bown... myself, of course... is one of them named Bryce...? I don't know, I was hoping someone could fill in the blanks in my memory!)




I had the coolest clothes! haha I love this rainbow shirt.

Gymnastics classes. Look what I could do!



Anyone recognize this face? Apparently it goes way back.

BEST. PICTURE. EVER. Complete with watermellon midriff and Velcro shoes.

4-ish?

2 years old

Christmas 1987?

Preschool graduation

4 comments:

Ken Miller said...

That first picture was taken about the time I started my term as mayor of West Jordan.

Eric and Hannah said...

Thank you for making me feel OLD! lol

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

I can't believe how much I see of your little boys in these pictures, of course your a girl and they are boys, but there is definitely similar features, especially asher in these! so cute!

natterbee said...

So cute! I love to see pictures of adults when they were kids, especially if they have kids around the same ages now; it's fun to compare. Jon saved me SO much time by scanning those pictures in!