On the way home we stopped at the Manti cemetery, where we saw several of our ancestors' graves, like this one - my great great great great grandfather, William Fowler.
Monday, June 21, 2010
"Camping" in Manti
This weekend we went with my family to Manti, Utah for the Mormon Miracle Pageant. It was Friday night, so we "camped" in the city park with our tents and ate Chuckwagon breakfast in the morning. It was really fun, and definitely my idea of camping! No fire, close restrooms, playground, and breakfast made for you? What else could you ask for??
This is significant because we have been trying to convince Asher to eat with his utensils his whole life, and he wholeheartedly refuses. He voluntarily cut up his ham and pancake and ate it with a knife and fork! He's only almost 5, lol!

Steve & me - yes, I know I look awful. Forgive me, I'm camping! (What do you mean, it doesn't count? Just cause there's running water and toilets doesn't mean I wasn't roughing it!) :)

On the way home we stopped at the Manti cemetery, where we saw several of our ancestors' graves, like this one - my great great great great grandfather, William Fowler.
On the way home we stopped at the Manti cemetery, where we saw several of our ancestors' graves, like this one - my great great great great grandfather, William Fowler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This totally counts as roughing it! You'd be hard pressed to convince me to sleep in a tent anywhere but my own backyard. You're a good mom! Hope you're doing well.
Technically he's the first husband of your great-great-great grandmother. William Fowler didn't have any kids. At least that's what Mom told me. Or at least it's what I remember of what Mom told me...
Post a Comment