Saturday, June 26, 2010

Random

My Josh is so old! 7 1/2 years old now... about to be a second grader. I can't believe it. He's still the biggest sweetheart; there isn't a day that goes by when I don't thank the heavens for this boy!

Miss Madi in the flowers. She's so adorable!

Max is getting closer to crawling every day! He is getting big and even pushing his stomach up off the ground. Scary!!


I am sooooo not ready for baby-proofing!


Madi and Max! She says, "Hi Mac-sh!"


My niece Madi (and Elizabeth) is here for 4 weeks! :) We are so happy to have the girls for a longer time! She put on this headband and said, "Aubrey, look!"


Max has a cold. Needless to say, I am getting NO sleep at all, and all the sleep he's getting is on my chest... like this.


Last week we went to Baskin Robbins and I caught my husband giving Max his first taste of ice cream! He LOVED it, of course, and begged for more. Too bad he's allergic to milk...

1 comment:

natterbee said...

I love these pictures! When Max starts getting up on his knees, you just push him down! Seriously, though, he is getting so big and I can't believe he's going to be getting into everything so soon. What a doll. And that picture of Josh is so darling! I think he's the sweetest boy I've ever met.