Talk to my friends (pay our phone bills)
Scrapbook
See Kate and Baby Isaak!
Make cards
Write my book
Read about 1,000 books I've been waiting to read
Get my Concerta back
Get a haircut/color
Paint my toenails
Go out with my husband somewhere fun - no kids!
Go on vacation
Spend a day alone, thinking, writing, reading, sleeping
Start school
Make money
Paint
FIGURE OUT MY LIFE!
I might be able to accomplish one of those things. Ugh!!
1 comment:
Great list. I want to do many of those same things! It was fun "scrapbooking" with you the other day - we'll have to do another project again soon.
You said you might be able to accomplish ONE thing on that list, but I have to point out that once you do one of those things, you can move on to the next. Maybe you need one night a week or every other week or something that you can do what you want to do. It seems like having a little time to do something for yourself would make it easier to be a great wife & mom the rest of the time.
Post a Comment